Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Tomas Bahnik <to...@systinet.com> on 2002/10/09 17:03:42 UTC

Using SOAP in JMeter - working OK but ...

Hi,
I have noticed the disscussion about using SOAP XML-RPC Sampler in JMeter. I
have done some changes in nightly build dated Sep. 25 and SOAP testing is
basically working. Is there someone else interested in that kind of load and
performance tests?

Beside that the tests are working I run into a problem with larger amount of
threads (50) or loop count (100). I am not sure if it is related to
SOAPSampler. The exception is the following

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
        at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.TestCompiler.configureSampler(TestCompiler.java:12
0)
        at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:137)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any hint appreciated.

System: WXP, jdk 1.3.1_04

Tomas Bahnik