Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by KirstyS <ki...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/16 14:44:40 UTC

DeltaImport problem

I hope this is the correct place to post this issue and if so, that someone
can help.
I am using the DIH with Solr 1.3
My data-config.xml file looks like this:
<dataSource
        driver="net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver"
		    url="jdbc:jtds:sqlserver:{taken out for posting}
        user={taken out for posting}
        password={taken out for posting} />

  <entity name="article" pk="CmsArticleId"
            query="Select a.CmsArticleId, a.CreatorId , LastUpdatedBy,
LastUpdateDate, Title, Synopsis,     Author, Source, IsPublished,
ArticleTypeId,
                          a.StrapHead, ShortHeading, HomePageBlurb, ByLine,
ArticleStatusId, LiveEdit, a.OriginalCategoryId, aac.Rank,
                          c.CategoryId, AncestralName, CategoryName,
CategoryDisplayName, ParentCategoryId, c.SiteId
                   from Category c (nolock)
                        inner join CmsArticleCollection ac (nolock) on
c.DefaultCmsArticleCollectionId = ac.CmsArticleCollectionId
                        inner join CmsArticleArticleCollection aac (nolock)
on ac.CmsArticleCollectionId = aac.CmsArticleCollectionId
                        inner join CmsArticle a (nolock) on aac.CmsArticleId
= a.CmsArticleId
                  where (a.LiveEdit is null or a.LiveEdit = 0)
                         and aac.SourceCmsArticleArticleCollectionId is
null"
            deltaQuery="Select a.CmsArticleId, a.CreatorId , LastUpdatedBy,
LastUpdateDate, Title, Synopsis, Author, Source, IsPublished, ArticleTypeId,
                          a.StrapHead, ShortHeading, HomePageBlurb, ByLine,
ArticleStatusId, LiveEdit, a.OriginalCategoryId, aac.Rank,
                          c.CategoryId, AncestralName, CategoryName,
CategoryDisplayName, ParentCategoryId, c.SiteId
                   from Category c (nolock)
                        inner join CmsArticleCollection ac (nolock) on
c.DefaultCmsArticleCollectionId = ac.CmsArticleCollectionId
                        inner join CmsArticleArticleCollection aac (nolock)
on ac.CmsArticleCollectionId = aac.CmsArticleCollectionId
                        inner join CmsArticle a (nolock) on aac.CmsArticleId
= a.CmsArticleId
                  where (a.LiveEdit is null or a.LiveEdit = 0)
                         and aac.SourceCmsArticleArticleCollectionId is null
               					 and (LastUpdateDate > '${dataimporter.last_index_time}'
OR a.CreationDate > '${dataimporter.last_index_time}')" >

Have tried casting the dataimporter.last_index_time and the other date
fields. To no avail. My Full Import works perfectly but I cannot get the
command=delta-import to pick up the updated records. The LastUpdateDate is
being updated. When I run this in the debug interface with delta-import it
just never calls the delta import.
Please, if anyone knows what I am doing wrong???
Many thanks
Kirsty

Re: DeltaImport problem

Posted by KirstyS <ki...@gmail.com>.
I got the build from 2009-09-12... :o(
Any ideas what is wrong or how to fix?

Re: DeltaImport problem

Posted by Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: DeltaImport problem

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.
check the logs and see if you have any messages like

Exception while adding ...
or
Error creating document :

Re: DeltaImport problem

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.

Re: DeltaImport problem

Posted by KirstyS <ki...@gmail.com>.
It seems my deltaImportQuery was incorrect. I am now getting the documents
indexed.
thanks so much for helping!

Re: DeltaImport problem

Posted by KirstyS <ki...@gmail.com>.