Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Xin Jiang <ji...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/21 11:56:37 UTC

[DISCUSS] Releasing Flink ML 2.3.0

Hi devs,

Dong and I would like to start a discussion regarding the release of Flink ML 2.3.0.

The release mainly provides the ability to run on multiple Flink versions. With 2.3.0, users can build and run Flink ML libraries with Flink 1.15, 1.16, and 1.17.
Besides, some algorithm performence optimizations like Swing are also included.

With the above improvements, we believe it is time to release Flink ML 2.3.0.

Dong would be the release manager and I will assist him. Please feel free to provide your feedback.

Best Regards,
Xin

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing Flink ML 2.3.0

Posted by Xin Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
Since there's no reply that is -1, we will kick off the release process.

Best Regards,
Xin