Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by guanghui <he...@163.com> on 2015/02/28 02:42:31 UTC

Is keepalive feature supported in activemq when using mqtt via websocket

hi all
     I am using mqtt via websocket in web page. I found that mqtt keepalive
feature is not supported in activemq,  then I tried APOLLO and I found this
keepalive feature is supported in APOLLO.

     I found getInactivityMonitor
method(org.apache.activemq.transport.ws.jetty9.MQTTSocket) simply
return null.

    So my question is : Is keepalive feature supported in activemq when
using mqtt via websocket?