Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Peter Kahn <ci...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/13 22:57:46 UTC

3rd Party Library reporting

Can maven produce a licensing report for the site with license and version
info for all dependencies (direct and indirect) of a complex project?

Every year I need to capture the dependency information and license types
for all jars included with our product.  Right now, it means looking into
all our poms, determine versions of dependent jars on down the line until I
have a list of all that is involved.

There must be a maven plugin that would report the dependencies, versions
and project status pages for each so I could jump start this process.

Does anyone know of one?  If not, then I may give it a try.   I just don't
want to re-invent the wheel.

Thanks for the help.

--
Peter Kahn
citizenkahn@gmail.com

Re: mvn tomcat:deploy: Out of Memory Error

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com>.
Super - Thanks - The following did the trick:
export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xms64m -Xmx900m"

Ole

Re: mvn tomcat:deploy: Out of Memory Error

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
Perhaps you're running out of memory.... seriously. Set the MAVEN_OPTS
environment variable to something larger than 64M (the default) and
try again.

Example:
set MAVEN_OPTS=-Xms64m -Xmx90m

Paul

Re: 3rd Party Library reporting

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Yes, the dependency report of the latest project-info-reports plugin does
this.. see example of the plugin's own dependency report:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-project-info-reports-plugin/dependencies.html(the
sample they have up is old)

Kalle