Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by ridaa <ri...@yahoo.com> on 2011/12/13 17:23:01 UTC

check all checkbox to select all in data table

Hi..

I have included a check box panel as a column in datatable.Now i want a
checkAll/uncheckAll checkbox which will check/uncheck the checkbox
column.Please provide me with some idea .

Re: check all checkbox to select all in data table

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it>.
See component CheckboxMultipleChoiceSelector