Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "LaCasse, John" <JL...@filenet.com> on 2005/10/26 18:57:56 UTC

subversion problem with pluto version 1.1

I'm getting the following error when trying to use subversion with the
Pluto 1.1 branch...any suggestions as to why I'm getting this?

svn: PROPFIND request failed on
'/repos/asf/portals/pluto/branches/pluto-1.1'

svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/portals/pluto/branches/pluto-1.1': 400 Bad
Request (http://svn.apache.org <http://svn.apache.org/> )

Thanks Jpl

Re: subversion problem with pluto version 1.1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
I got the same error whenever I was behind a proxy (for http).
Configuring the proxy for subversion solved the problem in my case.

HTH
Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: subversion problem with pluto version 1.1

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Try: