Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/01 04:26:45 UTC

Not on list recently

Hi All,
Just a quick note to say that I've not been on list very much recently but
I am keeping up with mail and on project reporting.
I was robbed a while back and now have no laptop. I also upgraded my email
client and receive batched digests of list traffic which does not display
properly on my mobile.
I'll try my best to make my way through the traffic soon enough.
Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Not on list recently

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Apos and looking forward for more of your contributions once
you settle down =)

- Henry

Re: Not on list recently

Posted by Apostolis Giannakidis <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,

I would like to say the same for me. I have too not be on the list much
lately because I moved country, I just started in a new job and finally I
do not have internet connection yet in my new house. Hopefully everything
will be sorted out soon and I will be back active on the list.

Best regards,
Apos

Re: Not on list recently

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.