Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by qiao zhanwei <qi...@outlook.com> on 2020/02/19 03:24:35 UTC

回复: [SUGGESTION] merging these already exists properties files into big one

-1

In theory each server needs its own configuration file and loback,Otherwise it will be messy

suggest :
1,each server has its own configuration file
2,configuration items in the file can be appropriately merged
3,no necessary items for startup, the program can have default values, and configuration items can be commented

Thx

DolphinScheduler(Incubator)  PPMC
Zhanwei Qiao 乔占卫

qiaozhanwei@outlook.com