Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Вадим Опольский <va...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/05 12:26:26 UTC

Fwd: IGNITE - 4760 : added test

Hello everybody!

Added test. Test fails after session.update(e2forUpdate). This update must
put into ENTITY2_NAME region, but it puts into ENTITY1_NAME and
ENTITY2_NAME regions.

https://github.com/vadopolski/ignite/pull/1

Is it true?

I have no idea how to change the method threadLocalForCache to support
NONSTRICT_READ_WRITE strategy. I tried to change it in accordance with
Cameroon Braid report.

Vadim Opolski

Posted by Semyon Boikov <sb...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Vadim,

Test does not look correct to me. I think test need check that
corresponding IgniteCaches contain expected number of entries like
'testCacheUsage' does.

Thanks