Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Alex Wu <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/08 03:42:30 UTC

opennlp sourceforge problem

hello!

I'm recently having a strange problem with opening the opennlp sourceforge
page, it says that the project is blocked for exceeding bandwidth
threshold, is there a way to get rid of this problem? Or, where else can I
find downloads for the opennlp models?

many thanks!

Re: opennlp sourceforge problem

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
On 10/08/2014 03:42 AM, Alex Wu wrote:
> hello!
>
> I'm recently having a strange problem with opening the opennlp sourceforge
> page, it says that the project is blocked for exceeding bandwidth
> threshold, is there a way to get rid of this problem? Or, where else can I
> find downloads for the opennlp models?

I will try to fix those, the configuration there has to be changed, so
the models
can be downloaded via their download severs and not via their webspace.

Jörn