Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Javier Leyba <xl...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/18 15:45:02 UTC

JMS

Hi

I'm using JMeter to test load in my applications, specially with my
JMS app's and have some doubts that may be somebody could clarify.

1 - To create a subscriptor I need to pass some jndi parameters that
can be in a properties file. Where should I place this file ?

2 - Subscriptor screen in JMeter ask me for a ConnectionFactory. What
is meaning with this ? Should I fill this field with the complete
package name of the class that implements a connectionFactory (in my
case ActiveMQConnectionFactory) ? Or should I fill it with the name of
the jndi resource which will give me a connectionFactory instance ?

Thanks in advance

--
Javier Leyba
Barcelona - Spain