Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Jeremy Lewi <je...@lewi.us> on 2011/03/06 23:24:42 UTC

Using Mahout with Python via JPype

In case anyone out there is interested in using mahout with python, I
posted some sample code illustrating how easy it is to read and write
sequence files containing mahout vectors from python using jpype.

http://bayesianbrain.blogspot.com/2011/03/mahout-and-python-integration-using.html

Re: Using Mahout with Python via JPype

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.
Even hadoop jars are in there. You can verify

Posted by Jeremy Lewi <je...@lewi.us>.

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.