Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2016/10/23 01:06:04 UTC

[Google+] Administration?

Anything new on Google+ ?

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+openoffice/posts

As this is a so-called Brand-Account on Google+, AOO (as the owner) can
give other users (like me) administrative rights. At any time AOO can
withdraw these rights again.

Therefore I would volunteer to do some basic changes, e.g. replacing the
outdated background graphic, posting the official announcement/release
notes for 4.1.3. etc.

There are over 8.000 followers. I don't know how many of them are still
active but it would be a start...

regards, Matthias

P.S.: From 18.-20.11.2016 I am at the UbuCon Europe
(http://ubucon.org/en/events/ubucon-europe/) in Essen/Germany.
If someone wants to have a talk/beer?! ;-)

Re: [Google+] Administration?

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Maybe Infra can help here?!