Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by C Watson <dr...@dreamcove.com> on 2008/01/29 23:02:54 UTC

JMS Message Properties - probably a noobie question

I've tried looking through the forum and the documentation and can't seem to
find my answer.  However, I have two JMS endpoints configured to help bridge
two queues together.  I'm able to successfully bridge the queues; however, I
lose any custom message headers I've added.

I've tried simply connecting the two endpoints together.  I've also tried
using the pipeline pattern from the eip component.

Nothing seems to work.  Could somebody give me some direction on how to get
a simple queue to queue bridge working and including the message properties?

Thanks.

Re: JMS Message Properties - probably a noobie question

Posted by C Watson <dr...@dreamcove.com>.
I found out what I needed to do.  I drilled into the code for
DefaultJmsMarshaller and found that it didn't store the message properties
from the incoming message when it's transformed into a SoapMessage.  So, I
had to write a JMSMarshaller that wrapped my message contents and message
properties into XML, so I could package it nicely in a SoapMessage in the
toSOAP method.  Then, unwrapped the XML from the SoapMessage back into a JMS
message in the JMSMessage.