Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Bogdanov Andrey <ba...@mail.ru> on 2014/06/27 20:42:13 UTC

Re[4]: Help on WB

 Hi Maxim,

I've just push changes to the repository  https://github.com/bay73/whiteboard.git
Now linkWebSocket method accepts two additional parameter: bufferSize and bufferTimeout

bufferSize parameter shows the size of buffer in bytes before posting changes
bufferTimeout shows the timeout (in milliseconds) - in this case changes will be posted even if size limit is not exceeded.

So now you can call the method like this:
whiteboard.linkWebSocket(url, 10000, 500);

This parameters also can be set in runtime. For example:
whiteboard.properties.ws.bufferSize = 20000
whiteboard.properties.ws.bufferTimeout = 1000

Best regards,
Andrey Bogdanov

Re: Re[6]: Help on WB

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Finally was able to merge!
Thanks!

Hopefully can continue testing/fixing this module :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Re[6]: Help on WB