Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "G.Dab" <in...@cvwebdesigns.com> on 2019/04/04 20:42:49 UTC

Handling org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault

Hey all,

I'm using CXF v3.3.0, and I've finally been able to get my client to connect
to a remote webservice and receive a response.  I'm using the LoggingFeature
with prettyLogging and all WS-SecurityPolicy is being sent properly in the
SOAP header.  WOO HOO!

I'm only sending test data right now, and expect the response to tell me the
data sent is in error.  My question is on how to handle in my code the
following exception?

[main] WARN org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain - Interceptor for
</webservice/>/methodCalled/ has thrown exception, unwinding now

it follows up with the org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: /reason for
error/ etc.

thanks!

--
Sent from: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-user-f547216.html

Re: Handling org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault

Posted by "G.Dab" <in...@cvwebdesigns.com>.
Found my solutions on Glen Mazza's blog for those interested:

https://glenmazza.net/blog/entry/jaxws-handler-tutorial
<https://glenmazza.net/blog/entry/jaxws-handler-tutorial>
https://glenmazza.net/blog/entry/using-soap-faults