Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by flysteer <fl...@yahoo.com> on 2009/10/01 00:13:01 UTC

Number of threads for each JMeter slave instance

Hi,

I would like to configure each JMeter slave instance with specific number of
threads (users).
is it possible that each JMeter slave had its own test profile to run, and
master just initiates the execution?

Thanks.

Re: Number of threads for each JMeter slave instance

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
What is your threadgroup look like and what are you specifying in the
startup? it looks like the property doesnt get picked up.

Posted by flysteer <fl...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by flysteer <fl...@yahoo.com>.