Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/14 19:13:43 UTC

default event handler

I have more than few components
that use events to communicate inside a pretty complex form/wizard.

I want to default cancel all events and release only few events manualy,
but to do it I have to add return true to every event handler,

I've tried following

    /**Stop propagation of all sub-component events. it is named this
way so it is called last.*/
    @OnEvent
    public boolean zzLastEventHandler(EventContext eventContext) {
        System.err.println("CAUGHT event:"+eventContext);//QDEBUG remove
        return true;
    }

some events, pass through some don't (those that have a another handler don't)

Has anyone exp with this to tell me is it possible to do it this way,
before I go and check all the scenarios to see what can, and can not be done.

Davor Hrg