Posted to modperl-cvs@perl.apache.org by Eric Cholet <ch...@logilune.com> on 1999/05/14 10:06:24 UTC

REPOST: http://perl.apache.org/stories/cholet.html

Er... i'm reposting this, just changed "2.5 million stories" to "3 million".
Can someone commit it please?
Thanks...

Posted by Stas Bekman <sb...@iil.intel.com>.
I have removed cholet.txt and created France-Presse.txt
Also added singlesheaven.txt

However I couldn't run stories2html.pl -

ssh1 perl.apache.org 'cd
/x3/www/apache.org/perl/stories/convert;./stories2html.pl'

Can't locate HTML/Embperl.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/lib/perl5/i386-freebsd/5.00404 /usr/local/lib/perl5
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-freebsd /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl
.) at ./stories2html.pl line 3.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./stories2html.pl line 3.

Ask can you please make this script working for others? I guess
HTML/Embperl.pm is installed at your home dir, right? So others can update
it as well...

I set PERL5LIB to point to your ~ask/perllib and it did not complain
(please add use lib to the script ?)

But it still didn't work:
convert/stories2html.pl .
Could not open story: CalMaeth at convert/stories2html.pl line 39.

Now I think the permission problem...

I gave up... Will you please update the index.html?

thanks!!!

Stas Bekman  mailto:sbekman@iil.intel.com    www.singlesheaven.com/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC at  www.singlesheaven.com/stas/TULARC
www.apache.org  & www.perl.com  == www.modperl.com  ||  perl.apache.org