Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2006/03/04 15:55:00 UTC

Did you know? FacesIDE eclipse plugin

Hi!

Look what a co-worker found:
http://amateras.sourceforge.jp/cgi-bin/fswiki_en/wiki.cgi?page=FacesIDE

Looks promising - with el code completion and graphical navigation editor.

Though, the el code completion didnt work here :-( maybe only local
problems.
Unhappily this is exactly my most wanted feature.

Ciao,
Mario

Re: Did you know? FacesIDE eclipse plugin

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Exadel has a nice EL completion feature, and also a graphical navigation
editor, you should check that out too.

Cagatay,