Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Gili <co...@bbs.darktech.org> on 2005/04/26 01:44:25 UTC

FileNotFoundException TEST-*.xml

Hi,

	When I run Cactus I get this exception:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Documents and Settings\Gili\My
Documents\blueeye\trunk\com\be\desktopbeautifier\DesktopBeautifierServer\netbeans4.2\dist\tomcat5x\TEST-com.be.desktopbeautifier.servlet.GetNextImagesTest.xml

	This is coming off the <cactus> Ant task although I have no idea who is
meant to create these TEST-*.xml files in the first place. Any ideas?

Gili

Re: FileNotFoundException TEST-*.xml

Posted by Gili <co...@bbs.darktech.org>.
	Nevermind. This was caused by <cactus> "todir" attribute pointing to a
non-existant directory. Thanks anyway :)

Gili