Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/27 11:24:05 UTC

KeepAlive

Hi,

why our keep alive logic is in ejbd module and not directly in http server,
rest and soap should get it too and doesn't pass through ejbd
servlet/service, any idea?

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Re: KeepAlive

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Our http implementation is fine for test, but should probably never be used in any production server.  Better to use Tomcat's or add Jetty -- we can handle either.

-David