Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Martin Haase-Thomas <mh...@meome-ag.de> on 2002/01/11 12:32:35 UTC

mod_rewrite/9449: unary flags (-f/ -s) don't work anymore

>Number:         9449
>Category:       mod_rewrite
>Synopsis:       unary flags (-f/ -s) don't work anymore
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I am trying to configure apache for delivery of static html files in case they exist.
(These files - if they exist - have been exported before.) However, the following lines
in httpd.conf don't work with 1.3.22:

# these two lines work, they are put here just for a better understanding:
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/html/
RewriteRule (.*/)dyn(/.*) $1html$2 [NS,C,QSA]   # dyn is handled by mod_caucho
# this line fails:
RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME} -s

Please note, that I thoroughly checked the logs and all permissions. There
are no typos whatsoever.
Example: There is an existing file named
'/home/application/html/portal_jsp/50765.html', all permissions are ok.
However, the rewrite_log reports:  => not matched
I think this is a bug.

>How-To-Repeat:
see above
>Fix: