Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by sac vish <xm...@hotmail.com> on 2001/05/22 01:28:37 UTC

Binary Data Transfer with SOAP

Hi
I have a requirement to send large binary data up to 20MB as response to
SOAP query. If I try to send it as an attachment Apache framework gives me
'Out of Memory; error beyond 2MB.
Additionaly if I send this data as an attachment whole data is required to
be encoded before sending.
Is it possible to modify the framework in a such way that client side API
gives input stream to requestor and responder can keep on writing some fixed
buffer size in loop (till whole data get transmitted)?

Thanks
~Sac