Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Vincent Demay <do...@anyware-tech.com> on 2006/11/10 17:35:16 UTC

Why rewriting js libraries

Hello,

I ask myself a question. Why wicket needs to rewrite js libraries for
ajax or other client-side scripts or to include external scripts (date
picker for exemple). There are a lot of frameworks which work fine and
do everything needed in wicket such as Dojo, script.aculo.us, etc...Why
doesn't Wicket use one of them.

--
Vincent Demay
Systèmes d'Information