Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cwhistler <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/05/15 19:06:18 UTC

Using camel-bindy manually from within a processor on a single record

In my route processor, I am extracting some data from a database into a POJO.
I need to send a record to another utility but the utility requires a
comma-delimited string.  I would like to use camel-bindy directly to have it
parse my POJO so I can pass the results to the utility class.  I then have
more processing to do within the same processor.

Is there any way to do this without forwarding the POJO to another route
wired with the bindy attributes?

Re: Using camel-bindy manually from within a processor on a single record

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I guess maybe some improvements can be added to camel-bindy, so you
can use it from java code, to easily map.
Feel free to work on that and provide patches.

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 7:06 PM, cwhistler <ch...@sungard.com> wrote:
> In my route processor, I am extracting some data from a database into a POJO.
> I need to send a record to another utility but the utility requires a
> comma-delimited string.  I would like to use camel-bindy directly to have it
> parse my POJO so I can pass the results to the utility class.  I then have
> more processing to do within the same processor.
>
> Is there any way to do this without forwarding the POJO to another route
> wired with the bindy attributes?

Claus Ibsen
www.camelone.org: The open source integration conference.

Red Hat, Inc.