Posted to students@community.apache.org by Anoop Nayak <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/01 08:02:20 UTC

Re: Progress towards identifying and discussing project ideas

Hi Luciano,

I had put up a mail on the apache bloodhound dev mailing list. I got a good
response too. But as of now I haven't found any mentors. I got the reply
from Branko Čibej. He mailed me back saying he was interested but had no
time. Please tell me if I need to paste the mail contents here.

--

Anoop Nayak
Just want to double check if you guys are having any difficulties

Please let me know if you are having any issues, or not getting response
from mentors.

Note that next week is Independency Day Holiday here in US, so US mentors
that are out on Holidays (including myself) might be slow on responding.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Progress towards identifying and discussing project ideas

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, please

--
Sent from my Mobile device

Re: Progress towards identifying and discussing project ideas

Posted by Sreejith R <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohamed Rashid C <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

Posted by Sreejith R <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sreejith R <sr...@gmail.com>.
Luciano,

Posted by Kiran Mathews <ki...@gmail.com>.
ok , i will do it

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kiran Mathews <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano ,

Posted by Kiran Mathews <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano ,

Posted by Ajay Bhat <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

Posted by Kiran Mathews <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano ,

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kiran Mathews <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sreejith R <sr...@gmail.com>.
Luciano,

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sreejith R <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 9:18 AM, Ajay Bhat <a....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Luciano,
>
> I had sent an email to the Accumulo dev list about a project I'd like to
> work on, and so far I haven't got any response, although a community member
> did help out a little by giving some direction as to where I could start.
> If you can, would you mind following up on this if there's no reply later?
>

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/accumulo-dev/201307.mbox/%3CCAM_ZBPE=6GpX_C8AfuheH6S1LYiEYOr5h=2YjztzDtkx3wXX=w@mail.gmail.com%3E

Hi Ajay,

   In open source, if you want to help you start helping and send a
patch... as you didn't asked any direct question on your e-mail, they are
thinking that you are working on the issue and will submit patches.... If
you need a mentor, you want to directly ask for a mentor.

Thanks

Posted by Ajay Bhat <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

Posted by Ajay Bhat <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anoop Nayak <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

--
Anoop

Re: Progress towards identifying and discussing project ideas

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anoop,