Posted to users@maven.apache.org by salilsurendran <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/10 01:33:51 UTC

Executing a single test in an installed maven jar

I have a jar installed in my local ~/.m2 repo and I would like to execute a
single test using the '-Dtest' option via a python script. I tried using
this command on the command line ' mvn surefire:test
-DdependenciesToScan=groupId:artifactId -Dtest=NameOfTest' on the command
line however it doesn't seem like maven is not finding the NameOfTest in the
groupId:artifactId dependency and returning back with no tests executed? Any
way to execute a single test in an already installed maven artifact?