Posted to user@struts.apache.org by JeanX <je...@pacificnet.com> on 2001/03/22 06:28:43 UTC

problem of newbie

Hi struts-user,

I have a problem , pls help me.
I have a class that extended ActionMapping class .
It has a BeanName property.
And I config this property in struts-config.xml like below:
	<action-mappings>
		<action path="/queryHots"
			className="com.my.MyMapping" type="com.my.MyAction">
			<set-property property="BeanName" value="static_hots"/>
			<forward .../>
		</action>
	</action-mappings>
So when my tomcat startup , my console diplay these message:
New com.my.MyMapping
Set com.my.MyMapping properties
Set com.my.MyMapping property BeanName to static_hots
But in fact , I can not get the value of property BeanName in perform mehthod
of MyAction instead it is null.

So what happend ? And how do I settle it on earth?
:=)
Best regards,
JeanX
pacificnet.com(GZ)