Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/01/16 13:21:38 UTC

[JSF 1.2] setXxx Methods on ExternalContextDecorator

hi,

in jsf 1.2 there are four new setXxx() methods available on the
externalCtx clazz.
Do we need to add them to our ExternalContextDecorator, like:

  @Override
  public void setResponse(Object response)
  {
    getExternalContext().setResponse(response);
  }

?

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [JSF 1.2] setXxx Methods on ExternalContextDecorator

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
ok, I open ticket and asign it to me

-M

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.