Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gerhard Hipfinger <ge...@openforce.at> on 2002/06/12 18:09:07 UTC

sitemap processing bug?

Hi!

I have the following problem with sitemap processing in the current
2.1-dev CVS Snapshot.

I have the following action set:

<snip>
    <map:action-set name="linkkat">

      <map:act type="formEncoding">
        <map:parameter name="form-encoding" value="utf-8"/>
      </map:act>

      <map:act type="form" action="Create Kategorie">
        <map:parameter name="validate-set" value="create"/>
        <map:act type="dbAdd" action="Create Kategorie"/>
      </map:act>
</snip>

Even if all parameters are validated without errors, the dbAdd action is
never called (not even a entry in the sitemap.log)

The DB configuration is 100% working, because when I do

<snip>
    <map:action-set name="linkkat">

      <map:act type="formEncoding">
        <map:parameter name="form-encoding" value="utf-8"/>
      </map:act>

      <map:act type="form" action="Create Kategorie">
        <map:parameter name="validate-set" value="create"/>
      </map:act>

        <map:act type="dbAdd" action="Create Kategorie"/>

    </map:action-set>
</snip>

A new record is successfully created. I guess I use the new
TreeProcessor and not the compiled sitemap. Maybe there is a bug in this
implementation. Btw. - how do I use the old compiled sitemap style in
current cvs snapshot?!? Or has the compiled version been deprecated and
is gone?

Thanks in advance,
Gerhard

RE: sitemap processing bug?

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Gerhard Hipfinger [mailto:gerhard.hipfinger@openforce.at]
>
> Hi Vadim,
>
> but this method is still in the tutorial section of the distribution
> (webapp/tutorial/sitemap.xmap), so I assumed it is still working :-(

Sorry for spreading disinformation. I'm wrong, it should work.

Try your sitemap with Cocoon 2.0.3-dev. If it works with 2.0.3 and same
sitemap does not work with 2.1, file a bug.

Vadim

Re: sitemap processing bug?

Posted by Gerhard Hipfinger <ge...@openforce.at>.
Hi Vadim,