Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Any Joe <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/04/15 17:56:14 UTC

How to get latest James 3.x with imap &smtp in one shot/package

James gurus!

Subject says it all. Would appreciate if any one can reply me back with instrs.

[I do know that https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/james/

is the current latest/greatest, but need a simple way to get all]

Thanks

Re: How to get latest James 3.x with imap &smtp in one shot/package

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Any,

the snapshots of james server are currently broken. We are already
aware of it and reported it to nexus admin. In the meantime just do
the following:

# svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/trunk james-server
# cd james-server
# cat BUILDING.txt  # <-- follow the instructions here ..

Hope it helps,
Norman