Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by di...@covalent.net on 2002/02/25 19:02:37 UTC

Jakarta PMC 2002: Results of the Ballot.

RE: Jakarta PMC 2002: Results of the Ballot.

Posted by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de>.
Indeed, a very nice group.
=:o)

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> "dirkx@covalent.net" <di...@covalent.net> wrote:
>
> > The 7 people with the largest number of votes (in alphabetical order):
> >
> >     Stefan Bodewig
> >     Craig McClanahan
> >     Diane Holt
> >     Conor MacNeill
> >     Geir Magnusson Jr.
> >     Costin Monolache
> >     Sam Ruby
>
> Interestingly enough this will be the first PMC that doesn't contain a
> "founding" Jakarta member...

...and I think I resonate with Pier here since I believe this is here to
show that the process *does* work, despite the feelings that it's hard
to get into Apache to earn some power to influence things.

I'm very happy about this PMC and I love also the fact that, for the
first time, we have a women in an ASF committee. If we needed a sign
that Apache is healthy, I think this is a big one.

Keep up the great work!

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: Jakarta PMC 2002: Results of the Ballot.

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 2/26/02 7:20 AM, "Pier Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org> wrote:

> "dirkx@covalent.net" <di...@covalent.net> wrote:
>
>> The 7 people with the largest number of votes (in alphabetical order):
>>
>>     Stefan Bodewig
>>     Craig McClanahan
>>     Diane Holt
>>     Conor MacNeill
>>     Geir Magnusson Jr.
>>     Costin Monolache
>>     Sam Ruby
>
> Interestingly enough this will be the first PMC that doesn't contain a
> "founding" Jakarta member...
>
>   Pier

:-) I consider Craig a fl^Hounder. :-)

-jon

Re: Jakarta PMC 2002: Results of the Ballot.

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.