Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Sam Yang <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/13 19:21:59 UTC

newie question - Wsdl style='rpc' and style='document'

All:

Sorry for a newie question.  I am intersted in
integrating MSSOAP and Apach/Soap together.

The operations in the WSDL file can be "document"
oriented or "remote procedure call (RPC)" oriented, as
defined by the style attribute of the <soap:binding>
element in the file.

I am confusing on what Java APIs shall I use (program)
for each different styles?

Could someone kind sole please provide me a short
samples?

Thanks,

Sam

http://im.yahoo.com/