Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Eddie Miller <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/30 20:54:03 UTC

Checking for significant correlation for forecasting

I have an old version of OpenOffice and cannot check significant
correlation:
 I noticed it does not check to see
whether there is sufficient correlation to do a forecast before doing a
forecast. I have developed software that checks to see if there is
sufficient
correlation and that also gives a 95% confidence interval for each
forecast.
Do you want me to send you the software?I have informed Microsoft as
well, but I have heard that they do have a confidence interval function
in Excel. If you want help with the formulas I can do that. Do you agree
with
me that this function mentioned above would add quality to OpenOffice?
Where can I send the software to?