Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Cocoon Man <co...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/04 10:20:47 UTC

Looking for SAX parsers benchmark

Hello,

I looked a little on the net for some SAX parsers benchmark but didn't find
a very recent one.

According to you, what is the best Java SAX parser for the following type of
XML document :

   1. documents include several namespaces
   2. documents do not need to be validated against some DTD or XML
   Schema
   3. no external entities need to be resolved
   4. documents are not very big (less than 200 kb)

???

Any opinion ?

Regards,

Re: progress popup

Posted by Roland Bair <Ro...@topcall.com>.
yeah thx!

everything worked fine - i forgot to alter the new pipeline... :-P

regards.

Roland Bair
Research & Development
Topcall International AG
A-1230 Wien, Talpagasse 1

Mail: roland.bair@topcall.com

             "Andrew Madu"
             <andrewmadu@gmail
                                       users@cocoon.apache.org
             08.07.2006 19:40                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: progress popup
             users@cocoon.apac
                  he.org

Roland,
have you managed to resolve this issue?

regards

Andrew

On 06/07/06, Roland Bair <Roland.Bair@topcall.com > wrote:

      Hej folks!

      i want to integrate a progress popup to cforms

      added a non-widget button --> integrated a javascript function

      poup worked but i'll get a
      org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: No value for xpath:
      $cocoon/continuation/id
      exception in my popup

      ill create the cforms site through a flow script:
      function upload_xcd() {
          form = new Form("xcd_merger_def.xml");

          form.showForm("xcd_merg-display-pipeline");

          //var viewData = { "username" : form.getChild("name").getValue()
      }
          for(var i= 0; subupload("configuration_" + i)==true; ++i);
          cocoon.sendPage("xcd_merg-success-pipeline");
      }

      cocoon version 2.1.8

      atb

Re: progress popup

Posted by Andrew Madu <an...@gmail.com>.
Roland,

Re: Looking for SAX parsers benchmark

Posted by Cocoon Man <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I'll look into it.

progress popup

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.

Posted by Cocoon Man <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the link.

It seems VTD-XML is very fast. Have you tried to integrate it to Cocoon 2.1?

Does it support namespace ?

Regards,