Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Doug Steigerwald <ds...@mcclatchyinteractive.com> on 2008/01/03 14:52:24 UTC

Field collapsing

Being able to collapse multiple documents into one result with Solr is a big deal for us here.  Has
anyone been able to get field collapsing (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-236) to patch to
a recent checkout of Solr?  I've been unsuccessful so far in trying to modify the latest patch to work.

Thanks.
Doug

Re: Field collapsing

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.