Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Derry, Stanton" <st...@intuit.com> on 2010/08/05 21:31:36 UTC

WebService(Soap) Request

I'm using version 2.3.4 with the WebService Request sampler.  It appears
to be using HTTP 1.0 and I need it to be HTTP 1.1.  Also I have defined
an HTTP Header Manager with a number of attributes that don't show up in
the request.

Questions:

1.       Is there a way to force the WebService sampler to use HTTP 1.1?

2.       Does the sample use the HTTP Header Manager attributes at all?

Thanks,

Stan

Re: WebService(Soap) Request

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 5 August 2010 20:31, Derry, Stanton <st...@intuit.com> wrote:
> I'm using version 2.3.4 with the WebService Request sampler.  It appears
> to be using HTTP 1.0 and I need it to be HTTP 1.1.  Also I have defined
> an HTTP Header Manager with a number of attributes that don't show up in
> the request.
>

> Questions:
>

> 1.       Is there a way to force the WebService sampler to use HTTP 1.1?

No.

> 2.       Does the sample use the HTTP Header Manager attributes at all?

No.

These are both because the WebService Sampler uses an old version of
Apache SOAP.

Try

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#SOAP/XML-RPC_Request

instead.