Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "Foreman, Alex (IDEAS)" <Al...@morganstanley.com> on 2009/02/05 18:03:49 UTC

IvyDE editor preferences for licenses

Hi,
When you go new-> other -> ivy -> ivy.xml in eclipse it automatically places the Apache Licence into the document.

Can this be changed anyhow?

Prefereably We would like a setting that will point to a file which we can change the default away from apache to our own licence.

Would this be possible to place in the next release or will it take longer?

If its going to take a while is there a place in the release we can hack for the time being.  I'm sure its not just us that want to specify a automatic license or No license at all.

Many thanks,

Alex Foreman
Morgan Stanley | IDEAS Practice Areas
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 01
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5732
Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com

Re: IvyDE editor preferences for licenses

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Le 5 févr. 09 à 18:03, Foreman, Alex (IDEAS) a écrit :

> Hi,
> When you go new-> other -> ivy -> ivy.xml in eclipse it
> automatically places the Apache Licence into the document.
>
> Can this be changed anyhow?
>
> Prefereably We would like a setting that will point to a file which
> we can change the default away from apache to our own licence.
>
> Would this be possible to place in the next release or will it take
> longer?
>
> If its going to take a while is there a place in the release we can
> hack for the time being.  I'm sure its not just us that want to
> specify a automatic license or No license at all.

Yes it would be a good feature, you are welcomed to open a jira issue.
I don't think it is hard to implement, any contribution on this topic
will be welcomed to be integrated in the next release.

Nicolas

RE: IvyDE editor preferences for licenses

Posted by "Daffin, Miles (IDEAS)" <Mi...@morganstanley.com>.
Alex,

This might be one for Aaron to do? See what the Ivy folk say.

Miles Daffin
Morgan Stanley | IDEAS Practice Areas
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 01
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5119
Fax: +44 20 7056-4572
Miles.Daffin@morganstanley.com