Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Thomas Wolf <t....@gmail.com> on 2022/08/02 21:47:21 UTC

Apache MINA 2.9.1 bug-fix release needed

The 2.9.0 release appears to have been built incorrectly. Apparently it
was built using Java 11 and only source/target 1.8, but without -release
8. Using the 2.9.0 artifacts from maven on a Java 8 JRE leads to runtime
exceptions.

SSHD-1285 provided a fix for the missing -release 8, and there is also
the "release" profile which enforces a release to be built on Java 8.

Guillaume, could you please prepare a 2.9.1 bug fix release?

Cheers,

   Thomas

Re: Apache MINA SSHD 2.9.1 bug-fix release needed (Was: Apache MINA 2.9.1 bug-fix release needed)

Posted by Thomas Wolf <t....@gmail.com>.
On 11.08.22 15:08 , Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> I'm mostly offline these days, but i'll try to push a release candidate for
> a vote this week or next.

Thanks, Guillaume! Make it next week; another issue has come up that
needs a hotfix. (SSHD-1289)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

--
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Apache MINA SSHD 2.9.1 bug-fix release needed (Was: Apache MINA 2.9.1 bug-fix release needed)

Posted by Thomas Wolf <t....@gmail.com>.