Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Lenin Basheer <Le...@ibsplc.com> on 2006/01/19 05:29:13 UTC

Unable to start remote clients

Hi All,

I am facing an issue while Load testing my application from remote
machines. I have setup my application server on a fully devoted machine
and I also have a central client controlling the remote clients configured
in the jmeter.properties.

But when I try to start remote client from the central client  it shows an
error box......"bad call to remote host."

Is it possible that I have gone wrong some where?

Thanks in advance for any help that would come along.

Regards,

Lenin

Re: Unable to start remote clients

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.