Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by haiming li <ha...@outlook.com> on 2016/09/19 07:50:42 UTC

jamesv3 for elastic

Hi,

Can someone share a bit on jamesv3 for elastic?

Will elastic be able to used as the alternative mail store, other than file or mysql?

Or we still have to write a mailet to redirect the emails to elastic? Or through some configuration?

/Haiming

Re: jamesv3 for elastic

Posted by Michael Bailly <mb...@linagora.com>.
     Hello Haiming,

the current implementation of ElasticSearch in James allows the emails
to be indexed in ElasticSearch to deliver scalable and fast search.
ElasticSearch cannot and should not be used as the primary storage for
your emails. If you are interested, look there
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/resiliency/current/index.html
to dig more.

Regards

Michael

Le 19/09/2016 09:50, haiming li a �crit :

--
Michael BAILLY
Manager Equipe OpenPaaS

Tel: 06 60 30 21 16
LINAGORA, 80 rue Roque de Fillol - 92800 PUTEAUX