Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by rolence achia <ak...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/28 11:34:50 UTC

Introducing Myself to Fineract Community

Hello Fineracters, I am Achia Rolence from Buea, Cameroon. I have a
background in Telecoms and recently I have decided to improve my
programming and architectural skills and open source is one of the best way
to gain these competencies. Fineract is a necessary project/tool to help
fight poverty.
To this end I am passionate to help grow the project and provide solutions
which will help eliminate Financial Exclusion
and lift people out of poverty within my community (Africa) and the rest of
the world.
The Finract CN project provides a unique opportunity given it's open source
and provides a platform for innovation in unlimited ways.
I am familiar with some front end tech (JavaScript/Angular/Ionic) as well
as some skills in Java Spring and Spring Boot.
I am currently getting upto speed with Fineract 1.x as well as Fineract CN
(very interesting project). Are there any beginner or high priority tasks
which needs to be delivered in the next few months? I will be willing to
put in a few hours per week to help out. Thanks very much for the
opportunity. Achia Rolence

Re: Introducing Myself to Fineract Community

Posted by Achia Rolence <ak...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much Ed.

I will begin looking at them and will contact the team in case any
difficulties.

Rolence

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Welcome Achia Rolence,