Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com> on 2013/11/01 11:32:53 UTC

RE:Issue with mobile UI default sizes

Hi,  I would prefer peer approval on the proposition below before going ahead.
Anyone?

Maurice

De : Justin Mclean [mailto:justin@classsoftware.com] Envoyé : jeudi 31 octobre 2013 00:40 À : dev@flex.apache.org Objet : Re: Issue with mobile UI default sizes

Hi,

Currently this is what classifyDPI returns:
- iPad1+2 = 120 dpi
- iPad 3+4+Air = 240 dpi
- iPad min 1 = 160 dpi
- iPad mini 2 = 320 dpi

Or so I assueme form the specs anyone confirm on a real device?

Thanks,
Justin

RE: Issue with mobile UI default sizes

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Fixed as designed.
committed to develop branch
Tested on iPad 2 and iPad 3
Mustella "mobile/*" tests pass.

Maurice

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
wrote:

> Thanks Alex and Om.
> I will then make the change.

Thanks for taking this on!

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Thanks Alex and Om.
I will then make the change.

BTW, do you know why the 120 DPI classification was introduced?  Is it to match the DENSITY_LOW dpi class on the Android platform?

Maurice

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.