Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2009/02/02 06:52:36 UTC

JSR 294 (Language and VM features for modularity)

Is anyone (eg, someone from Harmony) interested in representing the
ASF on 294? All 277 reps were invited to join recently when it was put
on hold.

I didn't intend to do so myself, and will just follow with interest
the Jigsaw list where the discussions are intended to be held instead.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: JSR 294 (Language and VM features for modularity)

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Brett Porter wrote:
> Is anyone (eg, someone from Harmony) interested in representing the
> ASF on 294? All 277 reps were invited to join recently when it was put
> on hold.

FYI, I am on 294, but do not necessarily consider myself as representing
ASF.

> I didn't intend to do so myself, and will just follow with interest
> the Jigsaw list where the discussions are intended to be held instead.

Not sure what comment means. Jigsaw != 294.

-> richard

Re: JSR 294 (Language and VM features for modularity)

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
I'd be interested in joining 294 as well. I think Alan is a perfect
choice so if we can have only one representative it should be him but
just in case we can have more I'd like to throw in my hat as well.

regards,

Karl

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 6:25 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <ad...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> I would like to be the ASF representative.
>
> Regards,
> Alan
> On Feb 1, 2009, at 9:52 PM, Brett Porter wrote:
>
> Is anyone (eg, someone from Harmony) interested in representing the ASF on
> 294? All 277 reps were invited to join recently when it was put on hold.
> I didn't intend to do so myself, and will just follow with interest the
> Jigsaw list where the discussions are intended to be held instead.
> Cheers,
> Brett
> --
> Brett Porter
> brett@apache.org
> http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: JSR 294 (Language and VM features for modularity)

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com>.
What's the next step?

Regards,
Alan