Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by "krzysztoffzielinski@gmail.com" <kr...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/03 15:16:57 UTC

Enable user to change ACLs

Hello All

How do we enable user to modify ACLs (add new, remove existing) ?

Me as an admin can make a call to folder.addAcl() and assign new permissions for principals. But how can i enable other selected user to achieve the same thing?

Would i need to put a user into a group and then assign it some capabilities that would enable them to assign acls?

Thanks
Krzysztof

Re: Enable user to change ACLs

Posted by "krzysztoffzielinski@gmail.com" <kr...@gmail.com>.
That is right. Sorry for posting this here.

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.