Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Da...@lotus.com on 2000/06/08 20:07:01 UTC

[Xalan-C] XML Europe, anyone?

Hi all,

My participation in the list may be a bit sporadic over the next two weeks,
as I will be in Paris for XML Europe, and a week of vacation.

If you're going to be at the conference, I'd be happy to meet with anyone
who has questions/issues/reqests for Xalan-C.

Dave

RE: [Xalan-C] XML Europe, anyone?

Posted by Ramin Firoozye <ra...@wizen.com>.
Hi David,

I'll be at XML Europe (probably attending only on the last day, Friday,
though). My group has been (quietly) developing a C++-based XSL engine and
some XML/XSL tools for a private commercial project for the last year. We
haven't announced anything yet but will some time this year.

Would you like to get together and chat about perhaps cooperating on some
future features (extension compatibility, content formats, etc...)? If so,
please drop me an email and we'll try to coordinate. I'll be in Paris from
this coming Monday to the following Monday.

Cheers,
Ramin Firoozye
Wizen Software