Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christian Gross <ma...@devspace.com> on 2002/04/04 21:09:50 UTC

Re: Problem with Java2WSDL BUG????

Hi

Thanks for your feedback, but it did not help.  However I did manage to get
it to work and let me explain why.

I have two configurations.  One is a Windows Box and another is a Linux
PowerPC box.  The Windows Box has a distribution of Axis that is from March
27.  Whereas the Linux PowerPC box is the CVS tree from today.  When I run
the Linux PowerPC edition I cannot get any of the WSDL stuff with Beans or
WSDL generation to work at all.  Even when deployed.  However, the Web
Service works without problems.

If I do the exact same steps with Windows, everything works without
problems.  I am investigating this a bit more, but I am thinking that maybe
some of the WSDL stuff may have gotten broken between March 27 and now.  To
verify what I say would it be too much to ask to build a WSDL file from the
command line using the Axis build of today?  Or are you using today's
build?  Or maybe I am looking at this too much...

What I am now going to try is moving all of the files from Windows to Linux
and see if it works...

Christian Gross

Posted by Christian Gross <ma...@devspace.com>.
As some final feedback.  When I take the files on the Windows box and then
run them on the Linux box everything works like it should.  So now I am
really tempted to believe something got broke between March 27 and
now?  Could anybody agree or disagree with this?  Should I be looking at
what has changed?

Christian Gross