Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Marco Pas <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/08 14:48:17 UTC

Error message when trying to retrieve wsdl from webservice implementation (Grails + CXF). "None of the policy alternatives can be satisfied."

Hi there,

I am implementing a contract first webservice implementation with a
provided wsdl using Grails and CXF.

When trying to serve the wsdl from a url such as http://localhost:8080/
<appname>/services/<servicename>?wsdl

By just using the browser, I get a response:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  <soap:Body>
    <soap:Fault>
      <faultcode>soap:Server</faultcode>
      <faultstring>None of the policy alternatives can be
satisfied.</faultstring>
    </soap:Fault>
  </soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

The original wsdl has a policy like:

  <wsp:Policy wsu:Id="http_binding_policy">
    <wsp:ExactlyOne>
      <wsp:All>
        <http:BasicAuthentication
xmlns:http="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ws/06/2004/policy/http"/>
      </wsp:All>
    </wsp:ExactlyOne>
  </wsp:Policy>
  <wsdl:types>

So i tried with setting up basic authentication but this has no effect on
just retrieving the wsdl. I keep getting the same error.

I tried using SOAP UI with a basic authentication setup but no luck so far

Any hints on what i am doing wrong? Pointers where to look?

--
Marco Pas